December 8, 2011

Lever - Final Digital Enhancement...


Final Digital Enhancement Project Below:

Enhancements Made to Final Project: 
I created many layers where I started with a background layer where I made adjustments to hue/saturation - fine tuning colors. I used elliptical marquee tool to draw the snowman where I filled bottom and top layers with white and filled middle layer with a blue hue. The filled colors in drawn round circles - added a glowing snowman. Then I pasted into bottom layer of snowman the Biltmore House and used blend mode - dissolve and decreased opacity to 94%. Then I added 30% noise with settings for Gaussian and Monochromatic to make it look like a snow globe. Next I pasted into middle layer of snowman the scenery blended by using Drop Shadow, Outer Glow, and Bevel and Emboss while adding noise and used same settings as bottom layer. For the top layer I drew red scarf, orange carrot nose, black eyes and mouth with brush tools at 15 pt. including arms and bottom white snow. I added hat to top of layer. Then created text style Rockwell Extra Bold at 36 pt. (green) by using blending options outer glow, bevel and emboss: contour and texture. Seven snowflakes were used and no blending options for grey looking ones; however for white ones used blending effects of inner glow and for blue looking ones used blending options: inner shadow and inner glow.


Original Project Below:
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment